Tuesday, June 17, 2008




I think I have everything in order and running. Hard drives are driving and the monitor is monitoring. I am worn to a frazzle. Very little sleep time, and what I did have wasn't wisely used. If the world was all about me, I would complain, but instead I am getting a pretty good chuckle about my lot.
----
I have been able to look at some of my friends and contacts photos today for the first time since Friday. I am forever amazed at the creativity of these folk. The things I see and dismiss as plain objects become photo opportunities for them. I'll be the first to admit my own photos aren't much, either technically or aesthetically, but anything half-way decent I do produce is thanks to my Flickr contacts. I've learned so much about photography from them, but mostly, I've relearned that most people are good people and just want to be accepted and respected for whom they are.
----
Ah, but there was a nice wedding to interrupt and soothe the weekends maladies.

No comments:

Blog Archive