Friday, June 20, 2008



Not much happening today around the homestead. Played with the squirrels for a while and then went to doc's office for my weekly fix.
----
Supposed to rain this weekend, so I don't know what I'll do to pass the time. Unlike most digital SLR cameras, mine will stand to get a little wet, so that is no excuse for me not to get out and about. The question is, can I stand to get a little wet? No where near summer bath time yet, and I don't really feel very dirty, but my hair is a little matted and difficult to comb. Maybe a 'first day of summer' rain and a little soap on my head won't be too bad. If I go that far, I may as well change my bloomers as the one's I'm now wearing look yellowish in front and brownish in back, and are beginning to emit that odor that we whom at one time used outside toilets know and love so well.
----
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive