Thursday, December 20, 2007

What do the rest of you girls do when you wash your hair and it just flies everywhere when it dries? Especially in winter with all the static filled air. I look like I've been hanging out in Dr. Frankenstein's lab. Conditioner is out of the question because my hair gets oily by the next day anyway. I suppose I could get these lovely locks sheared...

Finished what little Christmas shopping I'll do this year. Funds for such have been scarce this time around. We cut back by fifty percent, and still paid out more than $500. Carolyn and I will do without buying for each other; maybe after tax season we can get a breather and take a day or two vacation.

I've already begun working on year end business taxes; that's why I'm uploading some poopy photos to Flickr. Time ain't on my side, regardless of what the Rolling Stones say. The IRS ain't Mr. Nice Guy, either.

I did manage to dig out a nice flower photo for a friend. The flower has special meaning for her... It made me happy.

No comments:

Blog Archive