Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas looms just like doom. Christmas should be treated like a disease instead of being glorified. Yes, I have a grouch going. I like being grouchy; I just don't like having things to grouch about. I want to live in a perfect world; a world created by me. No, I don't want to be God or a god. I just want to build it and live in it like everyone else. Trouble is, my perfect world won't be perfect for anyone else. At least I have my perfect world in my mind, and I can retreat to it when the "real" world gets to be too much to cope with.

In my world, all the good things from my past are there to soothe me. Growing up in my grandmother's house is the best memory I have. The only expectations she had of me was to be good; she was a simple person and I want so much to be like her. My mother pushed me to get an education and be a good student. She was right in doing that, but of course, I rebelled and became just another person in the crowd. Thus have I remained. It is my world.

No comments:

Blog Archive