Friday, December 14, 2007

Jeremy is ok, I am alone, and my feet hurt. Life is good. Thanks C. and A. for thinking about him, and for your comments.

El Creepo Joe has again flown the roost, and Carlyn is demanding I return HER car to her. Last I looked, both our names were on the title, so I told her to take a flying f~ck at the moon. She hinted that I should visit her! I know what she wants, and I'm the only one who can give it too her. She needs me back at the computer catching up on her business stuff. I passworded some critical files, because I knew sooner or later Joe would push me aside for a while. I'll let her struggle through another payroll, then I may go back and help her out. This motel living is expensive; I hate to think I'll have to move back in with her.

I'm going to have to get a haircut. I'm relearning why I went for years with nerdy, short hair; when the long stuff falls out, it migrates directly to my mouth, or to whatever I'm eating. I grew this fantastic white beard to catch some of the hair before it goes asunder, but it helps very little with fallout into food. The last week has been spent mostly gagging on long, gray hairs tickling my throat and wrapping my tongue, Whoops! Sorry if you were eating while reading this. Heh heh...

No comments:

Blog Archive