Friday, December 07, 2007

The photo was made last summer in happier times...


I'm sitting in a motel room, trying to get something done on a laptop pc that has only a 13" screen. Not quite large enough for old eyes. Fortunately I'm myopic, and able to put my long nose against the glass and see what I've typed. Can't get on Flickr, 'cause I forgot to being my new password with me. Changed all my passwords when I heard Joe was back in town, and they are stored on the desktop at home, or what used to be home. I remember one or two of them, but not for Flickr.

Anyway, I've been evicted by my wife or Joe's wife or whomever the hell's wife she is. Carlyn came in late again last evening, and this time she didn't bother to take a shower. I could smell the bastard all over her when she came to bed, so I raised a ruckus 'til mid-morning, when she told me to get the hell out. I left with the few clothes I could push into an eight gallon trash bag, this laptop, my cell phone, and my camera. Actually the cell phone belongs to Carlyn's company, and I expect it to be disconnected shortly.

I called Carlyn this afternoon to see if she would allow me to get some more stuff and my password list. I don't suppose I have to say who answered the phone?

No comments:

Blog Archive