Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Rotten, rotten day with crappy weather to boot. Day began cold, warmed into upper 50s, fell into lower 40s, and is still sliding. Off-and-on cloud cover has turned to threatening gray skies, with snow flurries promised for tonight. Had to get blood work done, run errands, and partook of a scrumptious meal at Burger King. Indigestion for desert. To top it off, some lowlife swiped gas out of the Escape last night.

Worse yet, it is only one day closer to spring.

That creep clone of mine hasn't shown his face or called all day, and it worries me. I know for a fact that his mind is most devious and at least slightly warped. Sooner or later he'll show up, and I hope I'm here to greet him before Carlyn does. If he gets to her first...

I wanted to spend a few minutes at the park today, taking photos and checking out babes on the walking trails. Hell, I'm afraid to leave home without Carlyn. I tell her to stay away from him and she tells me Joe is my baby and I'll have to live with the situation or get rid of him myself.

My Christmas spirits are at an all time low.

No comments:

Blog Archive