Thursday, December 06, 2007

Finally got a day off and managed to waste it. Didn't get out of bed 'til nearly ten this morning, then I had a hangover from sleeping too long.

Watched the Lady Vols put a big hurt on Old Dominion last evening, but I still don't consider them the best team in the country. That would be the despised University of Connecticut Huskies. Pat Summitt has done a great job over the years, but I believe there are other coaches in women's basketball whom are better. Even with a super-player like Candace Parker, she still allows the team to perform at mediocre levels way too much.

How are things in Philadelphia? Ready for Christmas? Kids excited, or are they at the age where they pretend they aren't.

Haven't heard a peep from good old Joe, unless the fact that Carlyn came home from work two hours late last evening means anything. She came in and took a shower; something she rarely does before retiring. I asked her the obvious, but she was too tired and sleepy to talk about it. Sure! She was in an awful good mood this morning; something else unusual. She still won't say where she was, except "working". Phooey! That is the reason I slept so late today; worrying about this crap.

I guess to her it is perfectly alright; after all, Joe and I are the same person. One thing for sure; Joe and I know differently. Neither one of them has made my short list for Christmas gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You...I was wondering if Joe was you. I was afraid to say anything.
Things are OK, I'll drop you a line, soon.

KenA said...

Do you think Joe is me? :-)

Blog Archive