Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thanks Robin, for allowing me to visit Paris with you. I do have some the spirit of the of the city now that I've read your descriptions and most of all, your feelings.

................................................................................

Another busy day, and I'm supposed to be retired. I'm just tired. Time sheets are finished by the bookkeeper, and payroll is ready to go to the accountant, both of whom happen to be me. Tomorrow I will print paychecks and send them to the CFO for approval and signing. I am not the CFO. Then it will be errands 'til about 4:00 pm, at which time I may be able to relax. I haven't had time or opportunity to get out and do any serious picture taking for more than two weeks, nor have I had time to comment on a lot of contact's photos, but I have been on their photo streams to look and admire.

.................................................................................

Joe/Ken is definitely back in town. He called this morning and asked to speak with Carolyn; the nerve of that home wrecker! It's bad enough he is perfectly like me in so many ways, but the s.o.b. has the gall to be a better lover than I. And with my wife. Just can't figure that one out. She won't even tell in what ways he is better; she just gets a dreamy, far away look, smiles, and shrugs me off. I've got to think of something to keep that turd away form my life; especially my wife.

...............................................................................

I hope you all are enjoying your Holiday season. Most people do, I think. I'm sitting here sucking on a candy cane and for some reason, it tastes like a margarita, and that ain't bad. I may get some Christmas spirit after all.

No comments:

Blog Archive