Sunday, December 30, 2007

I have a cold; I am ill tempered; I am still very lovable.

I've decided to get my hair cut; it is now longer than at any time in my life. I will have to pick a fairly mild day because a trip to the creek will be called for. Nothing like a good immersion in running water to flush away loose hairs and clippings thereof. Nothing like a good case of pneumonia to round out the winter!

I've been reflecting on this year that is leaving us. It will dump us into a new year and we are totally unprepared. Take each day as it comes, I suppose.

Some reflections tomorrow... or whenever.

2 comments:

redwhisk said...

Wanted to tell you before the end of the year - I'm glad we met. It is a good thing, at least for me and I hope that it is for you.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kathleen. You and your stories and poems have inspired me very much. Your photographs are as good as the professional ones I find with Stumbleupon. Yes, you have been very good for me, especially my wanting to write again. Thanks for being the great person you are.

Blog Archive