Thursday, October 11, 2007

Naked in the Woods

I found out by whom and how my blog was compromised. A neighbor's teenage son cracked my wireless code I use to connect my laptop to my other PCs and the Net. It could have been much worse!

I've gotten all my passwords changed, deleted a bunch of unused accounts, and some email addresses I no longer use. Slimmin' down.

I am going to repost the link to my writing blog. There really wasn't any use in deleting it in the first place.

..........................................................

Ok, I get your points about bathing. Because you think it is a good idea to take more baths, I promise I will consider doing so. No promise though that I will actually commit to it. Do you know how cold creek water is in the winter? If I catch pneumonia and kick the bucket, will you feel bad about convincing me that "cleanliness is next to Godliness"? Shucks no, you wont! You'll say something like 'what a dumb-ass'!

And for you nosy-nates who want to know why I don't take a bath at home like "civilized" people do; I am far from being "civilized" and even farther from being domesticated. I happen to like being naked in the woods! Come join me sometime and see what enjoyment of life and freedom truly is.

No comments:

Blog Archive