Monday, October 08, 2007

Grounds for Divorce

I hope y'all had a good weekend. I didn't get many photos made, but I had fun enjoying my contact's art, pictures and blogs. I've been drafted as administrator for another Flickr group, and I'm staying busy rounding up new members.

--------------------------------------------

There are some things a man doesn't want to hear from his wife, such as 'I want a divorce', or 'I'm having an affair'. Shockers, for sure, but these pale in comparison to the one sentence that brings fear and loathing to a marriage: 'I think I'll eat some onions with my beans'. This from the woman one must sleep with. Making love is out of the question when rafter rattling noises and nose-hair singeing stenches arise from her side of the love nest. This is when you know you've been married too long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL what in the world.

Anonymous said...

I was about to send you an email and ask if you liked that. I don't know why I thought of that... maybe something someone like Richard pryor would say...

Blog Archive