Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Skies still gray but not crying.

This so far has been a moody week; I don't know what mood I'm in from moment to moment, nor do I know what mood I should be in. I've been staying away from home so much on the weekends..., I feel like I must be missing something when I'm not away. I make an excuse nearly every day to drive the mile to the park and photograph something. Went today, but came back empty handed.

Maybe I won't sleep good tonight, and will think of something good to write about tomorrow.

One thing I do want to say: Thank you Oh Boy (Gary) for sending me the PsP XI software. I've been using it since Saturday evening, and have most of it figured out.

If anyone wants my copy of PsP IX, let me know and I will send it along to you. It is a simple program for beginners getting into photo retouching and manipulating, but has nearly all the advanced power of PhotoShop.

No comments:

Blog Archive