Thursday, October 18, 2007

Westchester?
........................................

This will be the first year that Halloween comes on a school day during Daylight Savings Time. I'm wondering how this will affect the timing of the trick-or-treat urchins. They generally begin about an hour before full dark, but this year is an unknown. Will it be a later start? Most of them will have to get up and go to school next day. Dunno...

.......................................

Haven't heard anymore about the little girl found walking alone on my street.

......................................

My life has been filled with much contentment for the past few weeks, with the exception of wondering about a couple of my online friends with whom I've lost contact...
......................................

All the rain that was predicted for today has probably come and gone. An insignificant sprinkle that that barely left some tiny dark specks on the porch has been our 60 percent chance of thunderstorms. The sky is partly cloudy and the temp is near 80. This is the heart of the Bible Belt; looks like if God was going to provide necessary moisture anywhere, it would be here. I might expect Him to except my house, but not so large a portion of the mid-eastern and southeastern US. All part of His divine plan, I reckon.

........................................

No comments:

Blog Archive