Thursday, September 27, 2007

You Don't Know Me

Happy Birthday, Dot...

8:00 am--Good morning! This is a glorious Wednesday..., or Thursday..., or Friday...; makes no difference 'cause it is beautiful and beauty is timeless! You too are beautiful and I feel sort of pretty myself!

Nothing like a little rain to dampen the enthusiasm. The heat of summer is broken, and my spirit is lifted. Sometimes, life is a good thing.

For anyone that doesn't know me very well; I was born and live in the south but I am not a southerner. I don't hunt and kill animals for a thrill. A pickup truck is my favorite form of transport, although I don't consider myself a redneck. I do consider myself a hillbilly. Hill people are the antithesis of old south hypocrisy. I wear a ball cap to shade sensitive eyes, not as a fashion statement. I live by no rules, and obey the law when it is convenient. I wear a tee shirt because it is comfortable. My hair is long because it is my "thing". I am slightly dyslexic and I write to help overcome its inconvenience. Being an American gives me the right to dislike America. Being a free thinker gives me the right to be a unique individual; I have never found a leader for my life; I've never looked for a leader for my life. I find hypocrisy in others distasteful..., I've learned to cope with my own.

I like to learn. A day is wasted when nothing new and exciting isn't found and assimilated. Some days, the pursuit of knowledge is all that keeps me caring about anything.

I care for the few old friends I have left, and I care for the few new ones whom grace me with a smile.

1:30 pm--I am listening to Rudy Adrian's MoonWater album.

4:00 pm--I guess I'm about done for today. It is sprinkling rain and I'll probably put off making any photos until tomorrow. I need to get out and shoot some night scenes.

No comments:

Blog Archive