Saturday, September 08, 2007

9:37 am--I hope everyone had as good a night as I, and trust you will look forward to having a great day.

Ok, I got some static via email about my lengthy post of yesterday, and the photo is a symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. By the great Flying Spaghetti Monster I retort, if you've got it, flaunt it. And I've got it in spades. I like me! I made a series of self-photos last evening, and I may post a new one every day forever. You'll think Narcissus!

I put this stuff up here because I like to put it up here. I like words on paper, real or virtual. I like my words on paper! Hell, it's my blog and I intend to use it as such.

Damn, it feels good feeling good! It feels good telling someone to kiss-off if I want to! This is Life!

*********************************************

No comments:

Blog Archive