Saturday, September 22, 2007

Songs; Blouses; Tattoos

Last evening was karaoke night at the local watering hole. It's a time when the young and middle-aged imbibers make a grand ass of themselves, and we of the AARP generation look on with envious amusement.

I watched the pretty girls take their turn at the mike as the horny wannabe studs whistled their lust. A couple of the ladies brought their lovely selves to my table, with one even borrowing my Dark Side of the Moon ball cap for her performance. I would gladly have allowed her to take my Pink Floyd shirt if she would have given me her pretty blouse and a peek at the contents thereof. It had been a while since fingers like hers went through my thinning locks. She placed a little kiss atop my head and suddenly I was as horny as the thirty-somethings; probably more so.

I stayed only a couple of hours; too much high culture isn't a good thing. Anyway, I was feeling the few beers I drank, so I stopped at a friends house for a bit of socializing. I think she has talked me into getting the tattoo. She was proudly showing her first one, and I must say, it is lovely. I will muse on it a bit more. I know what I want; just making up my mind to do it...

A couple of delightful hours at her trailer home, then back to the same old Flickr. I capped the evening with a toddy of brandy and writing and answering emails.

A very good day indeed.

No comments:

Blog Archive