Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some Thoughts

An adult is a person who gets up every morning and goes to a place she doesn't want to be and does work she doesn't want to do for someone she doesn't know or doesn't like. She does it because she cares about herself or someone else.

............................................

I find it distasteful to follow someone else's rules; I sometimes rebel at following my own.

.............................................
.............................................

C., I am here anytime you need a shoulder. This photograph is yours, and I thank you for being a true friend.

............................................

The sky is becoming overcast this evening. I did some sky scouting last evening, and have my tripod set up for a promising moon shot through an opening in tree limbs. I guess it isn't to be. A full moon is definitely lovely, but not that important on my itinerary.

No comments:

Blog Archive