Monday, September 17, 2007

7:15 am--I am supposed to be getting ready to visit the doctor for my annual physical, but I've decided not to participate at this time. Freedom; it is something I had set aside for a while.

Tis Blue Monday, and I have a zillion things to attend to. Actually, I like Mondays; they put Sundays behind me. Generally on Sundays, I get out and seek photo ops, but yesterday I was somewhat depressed. I actually sat and watched part of a golf game on tv. It definitely wasn't a cure for melancholy.

Today I must do the tax thing. Go to the bank and pay 941 taxes, then back home and pay 1040ES taxes online. I made a mistake on city and county tax forms and I have to redo those. Quarterly state and federal tax reports must be done in a couple of weeks. I'm seriously considering turning this crap over to a professional; but I probably won't.

Somehow today, I have to find time to go to Lowe's and buy some electrical parts. I'll have to pick up some food for the livestock, too.

And during all this, I'll be trying to think of some mischief to get into.

1:00 pm--I've begun reposting some of my old stuff on Flickr; drawings and manipulated photos from way back. Somehow, I'm just not enthusiastic about making photos anymore.

2:45 pm--I'm done for the day!

No comments:

Blog Archive