Thursday, September 13, 2007

10:00 am--We are getting a good dose of rain today. Maybe it will help make the fall colors be a little brighter. Thanks LA and TX for sending it our way.

I had a good time out making photos Wednesday evening. This is the time of year when light is perfect, if you like to work with defined shadows. And I do. Between about five and six-thirty is the time to have the sun at your back. I didn't get any remarkable photos, but it was fun. I think my butt looks big in my shadow photo, though.

We now have more than 15 squirrels in the backyard. I guess I'm the only one close around that is providing water in this infernal drought. We've taken so much from the creatures; we must do what we can do.

11:15 am--Flickr is having problems.

Carolyn was able to get one of the jobs she bid on last week; the smaller one. We have to pick up the key today. Then off to pick up another key for some weekend work, and to the bank and home.

5:30 pm--Finished those projects and a couple more. Done!

No comments:

Blog Archive