Saturday, August 02, 2008





JJ came in just before 6:00am today. He has to go back out tomorrow to Kentucky for a few days.
----
The past two days have been very disturbing in a way. An event or two I thought would never happen did so. It has left me confused and a bit shaken, but is something I will have to somehow overcome. Nothing truly serious I suppose, but it leaves doubt in my mind as to how I should relate to and interact with people. It seems I have unintentionally hurt someone with something I said, and I am apologizing for being inconsiderate. I am truly sorry.
----
Alice sent me an early birthday email. She always remembers even as people in my immediate family forget. Actually, I care little about my birthday since I turned 50 years old back nearly in pre-history. Thanks, Alice. You are the greatest. Now if I don't get so senile that I forget her special day in just over two more months! She managed to get married and later have a child all on her husband Fred's birthday. Fred is now gone from us, but we still have a triple celebration anyway. Oh the parties we used to have back in the seventies. Seems like my birthday started all the friend's birthday season. Mine, Brenda's, Bro Hill's, Alice's, Freds, Carolyn's, Mike T's, The Fly's, and assorted others whom dropped into and out of our lives in those fast paced days were all celebrated in about a 10 week period. I'm sure I am forgetting someone, but that too is unintentional. Christmas became a mild event compared to the natal day parties. Mr. Moore's is in May.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ken its not a good feeling if you think you have upset someone ,somtimes i can unintentionaly put my foot in it then worry about it afterwards . you have never come near to upseting me with any of your comments .hope you had a good birthday and sandysues card was smashing
cheers john

Anonymous said...

Hi John and thanks for the supportive words. My mouth sometimes runs about 10 heartbeats ahead of my brain, so I get myself into trouble often. One misplaced word can cause heaps of problems.
I had a very good birthday, thanks, and Sandy's card is an uplifting piece of artwork.

Ken

Blog Archive