Sunday, August 03, 2008

Birthday


First snow of August!*



Thanks everyone from Flickr and elsewhere for the birthday greetings.

A special thank you for Sandy Sue whom made me a card with her special talent and creativity. Please stop by her Flickr and enjoy the wonderful works of art she creates from her photos and her canvas works. Click on the title of this post to see my card, and I placed a link to her work on the sidebar.
----
Carolyn received a nice present on my birthday. Jerry came over and put down her new kitchen linoleum and she is tickled all over. As long as the people I care for are happy, I'm happy.
----
* My grandmother said many a time that we would know how many snowfalls we should have the coming winter by the number of foggy mornings in August. The thicker the fog, the deeper the snow. We had a dandy fog this morning.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Happy birthday Ken. Sorry its a little late but I took the weekend off from the computer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark.
Have to get away from these machines on occasion!

Blog Archive