Wednesday, August 27, 2008


The Beauty Spot, looking into North Carolina.


Happy Birthday, Brenda.
Brenda died in 2004, and would have celebrated her 60th birthday today.
We miss you!
----
Welcome back from paradise, Robin!
----
My friend Mouse, whom I've written about before, had a heart attack Saturday past. They put him in hospital and stuck a stent (stint) in him and he is back home. About seven or eight years ago, Mouse underwent successful surgery for lung cancer, and he was supposed to quit cigarettes. Maybe he will this time.
----
We've had more rain the past two days than is normal for the entire month of August. We needed it and a whole lot more. T.S. Fay may have caused problems in Florida, but it sure has been a blessing for us.
----
I have to go for more blood work in the morning. I think I have been pricked about enough.

No comments:

Blog Archive