Thursday, August 21, 2008


The countdown 'til autumn has begun!


Not much going on in my life at present... I seem to feel like I'm in some kind of twilight zone, somewhere between reality and Los Angeles. I've had blood drawn four times in the past 10 days, and I'm getting pretty tired of that routine, too. Tomorrow is shot day, and then comes a welcome weekend. Carolyn doesn't have to work, and maybe we can get away and relax for a few hours. By relaxing, I mean a picnic and my eye glued to a camera eyepiece. I haven't been away to take photos in a month, and it is time! I hope we can get out of town for a couple of days on Labor Day weekend like we did last year when we went to north Georgia. I wish I had stayed permanently in the Chattanooga area!
----
JJ got to going good with his job, and then yesterday the entire workforce at the plant was laid off. Well, they did keep 12 people on for another week or so. I don't know if he has worked long enough to qualify for unemployment checks.
----
Have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Blog Archive