Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Surfing


Sammy is coming!

For the first time in ages, I did a bit of blog surfing yesterday via blogspot.com. A few of the blogs I have been reading for years have fallen by the wayside for one reason or another and I needed new ones to fill my reading time. For sure there are a lot of people like myself out there who have little to say but insist on saying it anyway and if you hop around in their stuff for a few minutes, you can find some items which will make you laugh, cause you to be sad, but overall, be glad you found their blog.

Mit Romney sucked out a win in his home state's Republican Primary last night. The only group he had a solid win with was those making more than $100,000 income. As bad as he is, and he is very, very bad, he is better than Rick Santorum who wears Jesus like an Easter suit, and better than Newt Gingrich who has zero credibility outside the 'good ol' boy' deep south. I wonder what Gingrich thinks about women's rights to live a healthy life? Newt and I both are hypocrites but we are comfortable with it; he is happy knowing he will go to heaven and I'm happy knowing I will not go there.

I am now down to 254 lbs (115 kg); probably been a decade since I was this petite.

Have good mid-week!

No comments:

Blog Archive