Friday, February 13, 2009

Stuff


Lost and lonely ...

The Lady Vols handily whipped an outmatched Alabama team, but received a huge scare when Freshman and leading scorer Shekinna Stricklen banged her knee while going to the basket during the first half. She dislocated her kneecap, but may soon be able to rejoin the team.
----
Scary and sad thing the plane crash in NY. One of the victims lost her husband during the 9/11 terror.
----
Some big banks are holding off on foreclosures until the government bails them out again. They could be restructuring these mortgages themselves and still make huge profits, but why should they when a know-nothing government is willing to do it for them?!
----
I am worried about my daughter again. She is diagnosed with way to much sodium in her system and is very ill. They are doing tests, but are thinking her kidneys may be failing. To top that, she has pulled ligaments in her foot; her life has been one medical problem after another.
----
Didn't get my shot today, but will make it up Monday. Carolyn was with Chris, and didn't get back in time for me to go.
----
I hope how soon we have a couple of warm days; I desperately need my spring bath at the creek. No amount of showering will take off all the dirt like a long immersion will, especially in brisk, running creek water. I trust there is sufficient water in the stream so that my pollution will not set off anymore alarms.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Chris in the hospital?
Sorry to hear she is ill again.
Anything I can do for you all
Alice

Anonymous said...

Not in hospital yet; Carolyn took her for blood work yesterday, so we should know something by Tuesday.

Not much to do right now. Thanks a bunch Alice.

Blog Archive