Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rambles





Is Barack Obama a President first and politician second, or vice-versa? Here is an Associated Press fact-check on last evenings BS session.
----
I have become so bored with sitting home, I am actually thinking about doing some work. The weather is supposed to be reasonable tomorrow, so I may get out for a bit and see if I can find something to shoot at.
----
Pat's Lady Vols are playing way below about everyone's expectations, including hers. I've seen this before with her young teams; they play scared. She has them so afraid of her butt-chewings and benchings to the point that they try too hard and mostly turn the ball over on offense, and stand around expecting someone else to do something on defense. Ladies, it will get better as you grow as a team, and with Pat, team effort is what matters most and that comes through individual dedication. I expect some of these women to transfer to other schools before they become Juniors, but when they do, they cannot expect to be as good as Pat would have made them. With her, the kids have to earn playing time.
----
This blog's Technorati rating is back close to what it had been being. Maybe if I can draw in a few thousand more readers, I can sell ads here and become the Billy Mays of the bloggosphere.
----

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Crazy how the Vols are playing this year. A tough rebuilding year for them compared to most years. Although the rest of the womens teams around the country are starting to really step up their game.

Blog Archive