Sunday, February 15, 2009

Allergies


Beaver lunch counter

My spring allergies are in full bloom; and I can tolerate all of them except for my eyes constantly feeling like they are full of sand. They are sore and have a vicious discharge. It is just something to detract from my beauty!
----
We rode up to Wilbur and Watauga Dam this afternoon; the road to from Siam is getting a lot of trash alongside. The TVA has raised the lake level some more, and it is almost as full as it was all of last summer. They were generating at Watauga Dam's powerhouse, and little Wilbur Lake was about filled. The bufflehead ducks were still there, but few geese were to be seen. We found beaver damage at the campground about a quarter-mile from their lodge. An 8" diameter hardwood tree that I leaned on a couple months ago was on the ground with all its limbs and most of its bark stripped.
----
I saw two robins in JC as we were returning home, but still none at our place. We also have crocus well out of the ground.
----
I cannot see to write more, so I will hush.
----

2 comments:

Mark said...

Well I am using Astelin for my sinus problems and it seems to work ok. Next I am going to go to a sleep clinic for sleep apnea.

Anonymous said...

My sinus isn't too active at the moment, but man, I sure could use some of that sleep. I've never had sleep apnea to speak of, but I know it is troublesome and even dangerous.

Blog Archive