Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Good Government

There just ain't nothing going right in my little world today. On top of all my woes, it is now snowing. Just life though, I suppose.
----
I did manage to get a couple decent icicle shots before the wind ran me back inside. I must think about getting myself a coat someday. Icicles photograph a lot differently on a cloudy or partially cloudy day. On top of that, they were beginning to refreeze as I was shooting them, and it all made for interesting light and patterns.
----
Is it my computer and internet connection or has Flickr been royally screwed up off and on for the past few days? Slow, "hiccups", features like "view on black" are intermittent.
----
Looks like Obama can't find an honest person in Washington DC to help him run the executive branch of our government. If he or someone on his staff would take time to read some blogs such as this one and many others putting forth the thoughts of the people with the most to lose from high-up screw-ups, he wouldn't be picking good-old-boy Representatives and Senators for these important jobs in the first place. He's just like all the rest of our politicians; he has the DC mindset and won't admit it. Congress can be tamed, but it will take a man or woman with moxie to get the job done, and Obama is not the right person. Instead of picking "one of his and their kind" to help him plead, beg, and promise his way through Congress, he needs to keep his case constantly in front of the people. The legislators are scared about the 2010 elections, and the president needs to keep their feet to the fire of public opinion. The populace has already opinionated that they want change, and someone is going to have to have the courage to make the changes.

Why the hell does Tom Daschle need a chauffeur? Because we are willing to pay him a big salary for screwing us and he can well afford it.
----
If I can't do anything but gripe, I may as well shut up.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive