Sunday, March 30, 2008


These are the great staff members who took
care of me preceding and during my heart
procedures.

Another Sunday has come over us... or overcome us. Carolyn is working, JJ is in bed, and I am trying to convince myself to slave over taxes. I am still feeling great except for the knee. I want that surgery done so badly, especially now that I know the heart is plenty strong enough for the trauma. Someday, maybe.
----
The weather is gray, cool, and sort of dreary with the the sun popping out on occasion. Thought about going out to take some photos, but I have too much to do here; speaking of which I ought to get busy.
---
More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy they helped you, my friend.
Thanks for the link.
xo

Anonymous said...

Now you know not to fool around with your own heart. Be well, my friend. :-)

Blog Archive