Wednesday, March 12, 2008


In Last Saturday's Snow Storm


Ain't it great to be alive and be in East Tennessee?! Good afternoon everyone!
----
I have intentions of making a photographic excursion tomorrow afternoon, IF it gets as warm as they say, and IF it isn't raining. It'll be the first time in more than a month I've had a chance to get out and fool around.
----
One of my neighbors just finished mowing his wild onions. He is the kind who can't wait to get started mowing in the spring, but tires of it and his lawn quickly goes to hay field.
----
A lot of birds are singing and calling but I can't half hear them. I don't know if a hearing aid will help over the persistent tinnitus. Damned if I ain't falling completely apart. My brain says eight and my body screams eighty. Rats!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive