Saturday, March 22, 2008

Alive and kicking!
I am home now and I thank everyone for your comments and caring; I will get back to each of you as soon as possible
A BIG super Thank YOU to my friend ALICE. She has been a tremendous help getting through all the problems. We love you, Alice.
----
My life was never in too much danger, but you could not have convinced me of that fact last Friday afternoon.
Again, thanks everyone; you are all special.
----
Today I sold my old Nikon slr cameras and lenses plus Carolyn's Sony movie camera. It saddened me very much to do so but it is time to move on. The Nikons have been very good to me over the years and I shall miss them. The Sony was Carolyn's Christmas present in 1996.
----
The roast is done cooking and the corn bread is in the oven. No knock to hospital food which has improved tremendously in the past few years, but home cooking is always best.

No comments:

Blog Archive