Saturday, March 29, 2008




It has been a busy day... but not a lot accomplished. I rode with Carolyn when she went out to clean some of her buildings. She should get done a little earlier tomorrow because of it. Working seven days per week at her age and with her health problems isn't a good thing.
----
My medical bills are beginning to to come in; Woof!
----
I am tired. I carried trash for Carolyn on the Elizabethton job and quickly got out of breath. One good thing though; no heart flutter. In fact, I believe if I wasn't taking the pills to make my heart beat slower, I wouldn't have gotten tired. I've carried the trash for her many times before without a problem. I my heart has been cured of the flutter problem, why am I taking something to slow it down? Why am I asking you? Why don't I ask ty heart doctor who put me on the pills?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it possible that I didn't know you in 2008.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think I have known you whole your and my life. You're my best friend. xo

Anonymous said...

Just wasn't time yet. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is good to have you as my best friend. :-)

Blog Archive