Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sex and Apple Butter


Happy video from my favorite music genre ... snort, hee-hee ...


Do you ever dream about being in public naked?  Being somewhere you cannot readily get to your clothes or anything else to cover yourself? I've dreamed such a couple of times and they were the scariest dreams I've had since I was a kid dreaming of being chased by a giant. The naked dream must be fairly common because I've read about other people experiencing it. I haven't tried to find out what it means and have no intention of wanting to know. However, with a fine bod like mine it isn't the worst thing that could happen in a dream.

There are only two things worth living for: sex and apple butter.

Not much going on today. I hope to see all my readers on Megashot.

No comments:

Blog Archive