Friday, September 05, 2014

Now and Then


Have you noticed how quickly ‘now’ becomes ‘then’? All our moments are preciously fleeting and should be used to the fullest.

Yep, autumn is surely coming. I haven’t seen a robin in the past week, tulip poplar leaves are yellowing and falling, and it is sinus season.

Since I shaved off my mustache, I’ve been considering doing the same with my chest hair, oiling up, and maybe standing in front of a mirror doing flexes and such. But then I figured my reflection would faint when it saw my sagging boobs. I am glad I am heterosexual or I would probably fall in love with myself.

Good fortune to Sandy’s husband Don as he tries to beat his personal best of a whopping 337 mph in his streamliner at the Bonneville Salt Flats.

I spent a bit of time on Flickr yesterday and this morning deleting photos. I want to have them all gone before I give up my pro account which doesn’t expire until next May. Internet life can be complicated.

No comments:

Blog Archive