Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sweet Love


The coming cold and gloomy days are Mother Nature’s way of telling us to stay indoors and make sweet love. It is the reason more babies are conceived during winter than any other season. I was conceived in the back seat of a borrowed Buick in November when my father was A.W.O.L. from the army. Let’s do it.

I am finished with deleting photos from Flickr. There are several I’ve kept and made private but most are gone forever. The ones I’ve left are those of family, friends, and a few that have special meaning for me. It took something like this to show me what I’ve always suspected and that is how terrible I was at photography any way.

I am into a nasty comment exchange over on Facebook with some tea partiers.  No one has unfriended me as I write this.

No comments:

Blog Archive