Monday, September 29, 2014

"Let your love flow ...

... like a mountain stream"

A rainy wash day in the hills. I won't be surprised if we have our first frost in a week or so. Usually before mid-October when the ice man cometh. I hope the leaf color will be awesome this year.

Last week was a mixed one with a lot of good and enough bad to make me thankful for the good.  Anyway, it was a learning week and I had good teachers. I now hope I can pass the poetry of life test they meted me.

I still do not "get" the American system of politics where we are expected to vote for the lesser of two evils. Let's get the money out of the thing and vote for the better of two goods. I don't expect anyone to be another Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, or Jack Kennedy but I do expect them to be honest and favorable to the American worker. It is up to us to take the government back because the rich are not going to give it up without a fight.

Have a happy, memorable week, my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive