Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Wasted


I had another near sleepless, wasted night and am shaky today.

Autumn is in the nighttime air; the days are still hot and lazy but the nights are cooling in promise of the coming change. I don’t look forward to winter.

Americans think it is a terrible abomination when one of our citizens is beheaded in Iraq but when our kids are gunned down in our public schools we seem to end up thinking it is alright for every nutcase to arm himself with assault weapons. We are just as much terrorists as are those whom have no respect for any life outside their tiny minds.

Today I make more changes in my net life. I will take a leave of absence from Flickr. I will also stop having this blog showing up on Twitter. As soon as I find how to do it, I will have posts from Blogger stop showing on G+. I don’t want to be everywhere.

No comments:

Blog Archive