Monday, September 01, 2014

Labor Day 2014


Happy Labor Day, America. If you can, take time from summer’s last hurray and remember how this holiday day came about. Many men and women over the years gave their blood, sweat, tears, and even their lives to secure rights for workers and to keep children out of dangerous work places.

For a change, I am happy. I had a tough emotional weekend but two nights of sleeplessness allowed me to come to the conclusion that I should do whatever it takes to make me contented. Hopefully the trend will continue but with a lot more sleep.

Someone made a comment on a friend’s G+ that Sheryl Crow’s cover of the above song was better than the original by Guns N’ Roses. Crow’s rendition is very good but all I can say to the commenter is “Bull Shit”!

No comments:

Blog Archive