Tuesday, November 04, 2008


Willow Springs Park


I'm so excited! I happened to go out on an errand this morning and I happened to drive by my polling place and I happened to glance in and I happened to see a fairly long line of pilgrims lined up to vote. If I had happened to vote, it would probably taken no more than 48 minutes in line. A happening, fer shur!

Upon my return home, I read where a couple of very small towns in New England had gone to Obama in a landslide. The last two times these villages voted Democratic, the Democrats lost the red state-blue state election.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I got lucky. I was in and out faster than you can get a meal at McDonalds. I brought my sample ballot so I did not screw some of the state/local issues.

Anonymous said...

A squirrel tried to run across a very high voltage trunk line and knocked the power out at several of our voting places.

Blog Archive