Monday, August 27, 2007

Brenda

Today would have been your fifty-ninth birthday, Brenda. Your's was the second birthday of our "birthday season" that lasted into early October. We didn't waste those days by worrying about the future.

Your smile made everyone feel so special, and in your eyes, we were. But, it was you that was the special one.

I remember the time you and I were on a mountain top, a quiet place for close friends to share, and ...; I'll keep it our little secret.

We love you and miss you very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever see or talk to Ken?

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't seen Ken since the day we buried Steve. Been by his house a couple times, but never anyone home. The old phone number still rang the last time I tried, but no answer.

Blog Archive