Friday, March 30, 2007

Shot Day!—Day Shot?



I'll be taking another shower this cloudy morning; it's the second this week! The first was due to the buzzard sniffing around my house, and today, I don''t want to overly offend the senses of the nurses at the doctor's office.

Getting old, like everything else, consists of trade-offs. For example, I have to use more soap because my belly is larger, but less shampoo is required because of thinning hair.


-------------------------------------------------------
I'm back from getting my weekly fix. Traffic was typical Friday. Why is traffic so bad on Fridays? This town needs someone that knows how to regulate traffic lights to do their job. They have a so called "engineer" for this. Over educate them, give them a fancy, over-paid job and title, and turn them loose. There was no sense in having to wait through three light changes to get on the main road, especially when there was only eleven cars in front of me.

We may hide behind a persona so as to attempt to fool those around us, but when we fool ourselves, we have become the fool's fool. We are whom we are. -kwa

No comments:

Blog Archive