Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cloning for the Betterment of Mankind

With so many addicts of my prose out there needing a daily fix, and in the name of expediency, I've decided to have myself cloned. It's income tax time, and I always go into seclusion about this time of year. I get depressed because I have to do the tax thing without cheating, and then I get more depressed because I have to pay, seeing as how I'm a Patriot and man of high moral fiber. Why torture myself by doing our taxes instead of allowing a professional to figure them? I'm a Sadistic idiot.

Tomorrow, I go to E.T.S.U.'s medical school and have the cloning procedure performed. I will be back in action immediately, but my clone will need a few days for adjustment. At the moment he is created, he will be just as I was, but afterwards, he will have a separate personal life and identity except for one thing; I will own him. His name will be Joseph. I hope Joe doesn't eat much . . .; my candy stash will be secreted.

To keep this blog going at full fury while I meditate and prepare to render unto Caesar, Joe will take over in a about a week from now, maybe sooner. I don't expect that there will be many changes, though.

I thought about having the clone produced from my inner feminine side, but I believe that it would make people
around her ill at ease, although it is something to consider. Just think; having a mate of the opposite sex (or same sex, if that is your preference) that looks like your twin, knows you as well as you know yourself, and knows how you like to have your back scratched. And other stuff, too. I would name her Sally, and oh how tongues would wag!

When the taxes are done for this year, and after we've had a few beers and a laugh or two, I will emancipate Joe. I'm sure he will be fine.

I realize that there are moral questions involved in this affair, but they pale in comparison to some ethical questions concerning the tax laws of our country.

What do you think?

No comments:

Blog Archive