Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Feelling GOOD!

4:00 pm- Wow! How wonderful a nap made me feel. The lousy feelings of this morning are gone. It must have been that shot of some kind of narcotic they gave me just before the cloning. I wonder how good old Joe is getting along. Whoops, maybe I am good old Joe. It don't make any difference does it?

Yesterday I wrote that I would emancipate Joe as soon as tax season is over, but I've given it more thought. He will be a perfect organ donor for me in case I get something busted in an accident, or catch some disease that'll threaten my life. I am talking immortality here. If Joe, or Ken, whomever or whatever is still at the clinic, dies from donating organs to me, that's okay. I'll have them freeze what's left of his good stuff for my future needs.

But, if that is Ken at the clinic, will I be causing a murder by getting him killed through organ donating? Doesn't make any difference, as I am now Ken. That which was cloned from me is nothing more than a 260 pound piece of walking, talking, myopic protoplasm. Has no legal rights, whatsoever!

I know. What about my/his/our soul? I can't answer that, at least not in a way that won't offend a lot of people. You'll have to get one of those highly educated Theologians or at least a Philosopher to grapple with that enigma.

Whatever. I still intend for Joe to take over here when he is able. Just for a few days.

I'm going to phone the clinic now, and find out if I can speak with good old Joe. Ought to be interesting.

No comments:

Blog Archive