Sunday, November 27, 2011

Windy with a chance of winter

High winds all last night and this morning, with thunderstroms expected this afternoon; the air is rather warm. Yep, it is time; we are changing over to winter. Twenty-five more days until winter solstice, the most importand day of the year on Ken's Krazy Kalander.
----
Our Escape is still broken and I don't know how long it will be before we can have it repaired. The washing machine is misbehaving, too, but we will use it until it dies. I need to work on my scanner; I've some docs and photos I want to get transferred to the computer. Everything else is nominal for the moment, as far as I know.
----
Carolyn has begun putting out Christmas decorations; that cool Coca-Cola jazz playing bear is again on my desk and I have my Santa hat within easy reach.
----
Have a good Sunday, everyone.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

smoken

and so it goes... high winds and much rain here too.

I look forward to the day when frankly, my dear..l. don't give a damn. What brought that on, you might ask? well... I don't have a cool coca cola jazz playing bear!! LOL.

why is it the most important day of the year? Its bloody freezin out and you are going for your ritual cleansing? brrrrrr...
I am gonna tell Carolyn to tie you to your bed post!

Anonymous said...

Everyone should have a stoned Coca-Cola jazz bear!

I may just use the Catholic way of sprinkling this year for my cleansing; immersion in that cold creek is getting a bit much in winter time.

Thanks, Maggie. :-)

Blog Archive