Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend

Resting my eyes for a day seems to have helped immensely. I wrote 2,000 words of text for Lover yesterday; on Friday I did none. I now have 9,660 total words in computer memory. I still have to fix the mess I made with Thursday’s attempt. I think this story has some potential; it is a bit Forrest and Jenny, a bit Romeo and Juliet and lot of Baron Munchausen.

Last night I finished the book A Tale of Love and Darkness written by Amos Oz and recommended by Jola. It is well worth reading but be forewarned, it sometimes drowns itself in words and some page skipping may be in order for most readers.

I seem to be having a reaction to one of the immunization shots I got Thursday. Swollen neck and saliva glands. Don’t feel too good, either.
Hope to be back here tomorrow.

Have a Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Blog Archive