Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jerry!!!


Happy 45th, JoJo!

As for your wondering why I didn’t have turkey on my plate for Thanksgiving dinner; I only eat turkey when a Republican president is in office. Eight straight years of Bush foundered me. I had a piece of Democrat ham for supper.

The Thanksgiving leftovers are all gone; gosh, I miss them. I gained only one pound over the long weekend.
Congressman Barney Frank is the first big-name rat to abandon the sinking ship of American government. I hope more will walk the plank behind him. We need to eclect newer and fatter rats. Now, if we can convice three or four Supreme Court justices to die and get out of the way …

Sammy is sick; Carolyn has gone to China-Mart to get a vaporizer for him; last one we bought was for Tabby more than 20 years ago. I will forever remember that time because Carolyn was having a stiff neck and she kept confusing the word “vibrator” with “massager”. When she got out of the truck, I told her to be sure to ask for a “massager” and you can guess what she asked for. She came back out and her face was redder than the K-Mart sign. She didn’t get a massager of vibrator, but the difference between them seems to have stuck with her. She did get the vaporizer for JoJo’s baby girl.

I can see! Xanax is a wonder drug!

Have a Tuesday, my friends!

No comments:

Blog Archive