Friday, November 04, 2011

Sammy and Billy


Sammy is now eating solid food and loving it. He is having a doctor checkup this morning.
----
Cold and rainy; low ceiling and the visibility is less than one mile. November has set in and it is time for us to have some snow flurries in the lower hills.
----
I am using Google Chrome browser this morning; Firefox is crashing on startup. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and it still won't run. I am now running a rookit finder to see if I have been invaded by aliens from the planet Orch where computer maladies are compiled by naked geek co-eds.
----
Civilized Americans set their time back tomorrow night.
----
The Republican nomination circus is getting good. Allegations and allegories are flying between all the talking heads. No matter how guilty the candidates are of being complete jerks, the press will eventually get the blame for their troubles.
----
A couple of years ago I gave CNN's Anderson Cooper some grief in my blog. Actually, I have come to realize he is a pretty good reporter and probably doing the best he can under the circumstances of working for a network where profits are more important than real news. Mr. Anderson, I apologize for my disparaging remarks and hope that you will keep on giving us your best.
----
Have a good weekend, dear hearts!

No comments:

Blog Archive