Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday is the thud of the door opening on a new week


It’s Monday once more; I suppose the Thanksgiving weekend is officially over and it is back to the grind for most Americans. I didn’t sleep very much last night and today my eyes are furious with me and have pulled a wildcat strike. Xanax tonight and the world will be all right tomorrow … except for the fact it is supposed to snow.
----
OWS seems to have quieted somewhat but I have a feeling it is a lull before the storm; at least I hope so. At present, American shoppers are fulfilling the happiest wishes of Wall Street by spending money they don’t have and if they do have it, they should be saving some of it. Bah! Humbug!
----
Carolyn is talking about taking Sammy to Bristol recetrack to see Speedway In Lights, an annual charity event. Ten dollars or there-abouts per car allows you to drive around the famous half-mile raceway which will be filled with millions of lights for Christmas. Sammy won’t remember it, but Carolyn isn’t getting any younger so I told her she should go for it.
----
I case I don’t answer your comments today, it is because I cannot see well enough to do so; however, I have read and appreciate them and will try to do better tomorrow.
----
Have good Worshday!

No comments:

Blog Archive