Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Sore eyes of March

Clock tower, 1981
Still plenty of allergies to go around, along with some nice sinus throbs. If the weather would warm into the 70's for a few days, we could get the worst of it over with. Not many pine trees where I now live, but many red maples need to do their thing and then leave me in peace or should I say "pieces". I am once more looking like a sore-eyed cat. The grass is slowly greening and Carolyn has hostas out of the ground; baring a very hard freeze, they should be able to make it into spring.
----
Carolyn is down with the flu, or at least, a bad cold. I suppose I will be next. There is a lot of pneumonia in the schools around here and the hospitals are getting a lot of flu cases.
----
Tuesdays are divine if you take them one at a time!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive